Next month she is changing it up a bit and has arranged for the ‘Fuel Up Booth’ to come by during Breakfast (after Play 60 Movement). Helping her will be nursing students from North Seattle College who will be educating students on healthy eating habits.
And to make it even more exciting they will be having a “Play 60” Poster contest for all students interested! See the schedule below:
February 2016 Poster Contest and Activities
Thursday, 2/4/16, Alki cafeteria, 8:20 AM
- Pick up paper to draw your poster.
- Sign the Fuel Up pledge.
- Eat breakfast! Be active 60 minutes every day!
Thursday, 2/11/16, Alki cafeteria, 8:20 AM
- Turn in your poster at cafeteria or school nurse office. All entries get an Alki Way ticket.
- Visit the Fuel Up booth, enter to win prizes.
Thursday, 2/18/16, Alki cafeteria, 8:20 AM
- Poster prizes announced.
- Visit the Fuel Up booth to play games.
- Enjoy your breakfast! Be active 60 minutes daily!