Alki Elementary is partnering with the West Seattle Food Bank to support their School Back Pack Program. The Backpack Program currently provides weekend food for 369 school age children attending our community schools. Students can take home a back pack of food for the weekend when other food programs are not available.
The bin will be here all year. Each student can bring their goods in in and place them right in the bin on their way to class.
We will have an ongoing donation schedule for the remainder of the year. Each grade level will have a week to donate. We will cycle through each grade level before your turn comes around again!
- Juice (Boxed or Canned)
- Healthy Snacks (Graham or Animal Crackers,
- Granola Bars, Raisin, 100% Fruit Leather, Dried Fruits, Pretzels)
- Shelf Stable Milk, Soy or Almond Milk
- Applesauce/Fruit Cups (no sugar added)
- Individual Meals (Ravioli, Spaghetti O’s, Mac n’ Cheese, Soup)
- Top Ramen, Cup of Noodles
- Whole Grain Cereal/Oatmeal
- Safeway Gift Cards
Questions? Contact Laura Mount: email@example.com