It is time for a new season of Alki Elementary Running Club! If your child would like to participate in the PTA sponsored fundraiser, here is what you need to know:
- Who can participate? All grade levels K-5
- What is running club? An after school activity to keep kids moving with relay races, distance running, and games.
- Where is it held? Starts/Ends in the gym and activities take place on the field and near the school.
- When? Wednesdays, (2:05 – 3:15 PM) on Apr. 19, Apr. 26, May 3, and May 1 (Note: No Running Club on May 10 due to Early Release day)
How to resister:
(1). Register online (preferred) at: https://alki-elementary-pta.ticketleap.com/2017-alki-running-club/
(2) Fill out form sent in KIDMAIL, include check for $52 (Alki PTA) and drop in PTA mailbox or with your child’s teacher by Friday, Mar. 31
WE NEED COACHES to make this happen! Please consider volunteering, the fee is waived for your child and it’s a fun opportunity to get active! There is a mandatory meeting on Wednesday, April 5th at 1:15 if you are interested.