Wednesday, May 17 (7:00 PM)
Join past and present auction volunteers for our 2017 kick-off planning meeting at co-chair Mark Turpen’s home (Please email email@example.com for address).
We will have light appetizers and some Kentucky Themed Drinks that we are considering for the Auction! Please note that we will not have childcare, so adults only please.
Some auction roles and responsibilities we are still looking to fill:
- Procurement Support: Connect with family and business donors via letters, email and face to face, have great follow up skills, collect and input items into database, organize items for display on auction night, assist in sending thank you’s to donors.
- Buy-In Party Coordinator: Be point of contact for party hosts and teacher experiences, confirm details and input to auction database, facilitate communication of events to buy in guests post auction and throughout the year, publicize remaining spaces for sale in PTA E-news and Currents, facilitate thank you’s to buy in hosts after events have taken place.
- Chair of Libation Execution: Be the hit of the auction and plan procurement and delivery of all the Auction Beverages!
- Chair Games/Raffle: Want to help plan all of the fun games and raffles for the Auction, well then, this is your role! We have a lot of great ideas in the works and need someone to be the point person to make it all happen!
- Volunteer Coordinator: This year we are looking for a person to help organize and keep track of all the volunteer efforts and tasks.