Calling all artists! It’s time for Alki’s Annual Yearbook Cover Contest. The winning entry will appear on the front cover of our 2017-18 yearbook! Entry forms will be going home this Wednesday in Kid Mail.
Get creative Alki and remember the theme is “Seagulls Soar Together”. In case the packet doesn’t make it home in your students book bag. DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE
Deadline: Friday, Feb. 16 (TURN INTO FRONT OFFICE)
- Use markers, crayons, colored pencils, paint, etc.
- You may not glue or attach anything to the page hat sticks up because entries must be scanned to make the cover.
- Incorporate the theme into your design. (Seagulls Soar Together)
- Please make sure that you paper clip the form with your name, grade, and teacher’s name on top of your entry.
- Please do not put your name on the actual design, just on the entry form that you attach to it.
- You may use the paper attached to the entry form or something thicker that is 8.5 x 11.
- Turn final submission into the front office.
DESIGN MUST INCLUDE
- The words “Alki Elementary”
- The words “Seagulls Soar Together”
- The year 2017-18
- Alki students from any grade level may enter.
- All work should be done by the student, and not by a parent or older sibling.
- Entries will be scanned to produce the cover, so no changes may be made after the entries are submitted.
- Judging will be done by the Alki PTA & Alki Student Body.
- If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org